In The Face Of Ebola And Enterovirus, How Do You See?

13 Jul

The media will hype both of these illnesses, continually milking them for all they can.  Fear is a big ratings builder!  When questioning the “specialists,” their only answer is to spend billions on either a drug or vaccine that will “save” you.  Do you really want to be a guinea pig on a drug that is rushed to market?

How about prevention?

Even in the worst epidemics, only about 40% of the population contracts the illness.  So what about the other 60%?  The reason some people do not get the illness or contract the illness and survive, is that they have stronger immune systems.  So it is most prudent to make sure your immune system is functioning optimally.

How do you do keep your immune system healthy?  Here are some basic tips:

  1. Keep your diet clean. Resist sugar and white carbs.  Increase your vegetable and fruit intake. Eat as many organic foods as you can and take a good multivitamin. Increase Vitamin C and Zinc if you feel any symptoms. Do a full system cleanse and reset.
  2. Exercise – particularly cardio.
  3. Sleep – get 8 solid hours every night.
  4. Stay in alignment and keep your nervous system functioning optimally.  The Preventive Medicine Institute found that people under long term chiropractic care had immune systems that functioned 200% better than the average American.  Other studies looking at blood work found that immune function improved immediately following a chiropractic adjustment.

Give us a call – we’ll help you get and STAY healthy!